CMFNH requires that all HERS Registry verification documentation be submitted within two months of project occupancy. Once your enrolled project completes construction and verification, CMFNH will work with you to compile incentive request documents.
After you notify CMFNH that your project has completed, CMFNH will request the following:
- Certificate of Occupancy date – expected or actual
- PG&E gas and electric statement PDF (for one unit or common space, for one month only)
- Online completion survey, using project number indicated by CMFNH
- Signed Energy Measure Summary from the HERS Rater
- Signed Incentive Recipient Certification Form from the developer
- HVAC Permits and License Form from the contractor
Please contact CMFNH if you have questions about these documents.