Join the California Multifamily New Homes staff for the 2017 California Multifamily New Homes (CMFNH) program webinar. The 2017 program launches later this week, and TRC has updated the program to help builders prepare for crucial changes to California’s 2019 energy code.
Find out how the program can help you prepare for the next code cycle. In this webinar, you will learn about the program participation process, incentive structure, and options for design assistance – most importantly the Delta EDR entry point criteria.
- Delta EDR methodology
- New bonus kickers for 2017
- Point bonuses (coastal & inland climate zone splitting)
- 2019 code prep
- Cash bonuses
- High-rise program updates
- New modeling guidelines for high-rise buildings
- Availability of design assistance
TRC originally presented this webinar on Tuesday, April 18, 2017.
Click here to view the slide deck.